We are open! We want to ensure you that the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised. We have developed new steps and procedures to ensure the safety of both are staff and patients.
Here are some of our new measures to further protect all our patients and team:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Each patient is screened and required to fill out a questionnaire in accordance to the CDC
- Face masks are required upon entrance.
- Temperatures will be taken on each patient entering the building.
- Staff members will also be screened.
- Before your appointment, simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you, instead of waiting in our waiting room.
- We have created an outside waiting area as well.
- We have rearranged our waiting room to maintain social distancing.
- Upon entering Santa Barbara Dental care, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse.
- Cleanings that produce limited aerosol
"My experience with Santa Barbara Dental Care has always been professional and the team is considerate and attentive to my questions and concerns. I usually ask a lot of questions about procedures, methods, costs, etc, partly due to my curious nature. They are always happy to answer, including my questions prior to my visit today regarding COVID19 preparations.While I understand people are apprehensive about medical and dental care procedures right now due to COVID19, I can tell you I felt completely comfortable and protected during my visit. Of course the visit was great as usual, and they even accommodated a request to combine two procedures in one visit to save me a second trip.Keep on doing what you do and thank you. " John D.
We appreciated your understanding and support in this unprecedented time.
As always we are accepting new patients. Call to schedule your appointment today! (805)682-0282