We have begun opening up in phases and will gradually resume dental cleanings May 20th. On May 7, the California Department of Public health released an order stating dental offices are able to resume preventive dental care. As you can imagine, we are very excited about this information, but we must also be cautious in how we reopen. The health of our patients remains are top priority.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised. We have developed new steps and procedures to ensure the safety of both are staff and patients.
Here are some of our new measures to further protect all our patients and team:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Each patient is screened and required to fill out a questionnaire in accordance to the CDC
- Face masks are required upon entrance.
- Temperatures will be taken on each patient entering the building.
- Staff members will also be screened.
- Before your appointment, simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you, instead of waiting in our waiting room.
- We have created an outside waiting area as well.
- We have rearranged our waiting room to maintain social distancing.
- Upon entering Santa Barbara Dental care, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse.
Existing patients: If you have a dental cleaning already scheduled we will call to confirm or reschedule, as we have limited availability.
Appointments for treatment will remain on the schedule! Please call us if you have any outstanding treatment that needs to be scheduled.
We are planning on being very busy over the next month so please give us a call soon to schedule your dental care. We want to ensure we can care for your dental needs in a timely manner!
We appreciated your understanding and support in this unprecedented time.
As always we are accepting new patients. Call to schedule your appointment today! (805)682-0282