May 7, 2013
GALILEOS- Imagine The Possibilities!
Santa Barbara Dental Care has incorporated the GALILEOS 3D Cone Beam imaging system from Sirona. Sirona's technology extends diagnostic X-ray imaging potential for better patient treatment and more certain diagnosis.
Conventional images taken in most offices are two-dimensional . We see things we couldn't see before. 3D images make the X-ray diagnosis and implant treatment safer, more predictable and faster. The Sirona system provides a three dimensional image of the patient on the computer screen and the surgery is performed virtually for the patient review. Then at the time of treatment customized guides specific to the patient and the case assist with accurate implant placement, This allows for faster more comfortable surgery.
For our practice, the GALILEOS 3D Dental Cone Beam solution offers:
- Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series in 2D)
- A quick comprehensive scan of complete oral-area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty during surgery
5. Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring offices
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that's why we have invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the GALILEOS 3D Dental Cone Beam solution.